If Customs requires a tax, Airmule reimburses 100% of the cost. If a duty payment is required, Customs will issue a custom clearance document request. Couriers are responsible for handing that document to Airmule staff during drop off.
Articles in this section
- What should I do after I list my trip?
- What if I have a layover?
- Who pays baggage fees?
- What happens if airport authorities ask me about my shipment(s)?
- Where is Airmule available?
- Will I ever have to pay Customs Duty?
- Where do I pick up my Airmule Travel Box(es)?
- How many Airmule Travel Boxes can I courier?
- Where do I deliver the shipment(s)?